Loaves and Fishes Ministry does not intend to collect, maintain, store, or use personal information about people under the age of 13. Our website, products, and services are all directed to people who are 13+.
Loaves and Fishes will collect and use our clients’ personal information to operate its website and deliver the services our clients have requested.
Loaves and Fishes may require information from our clients at various points on our website. Our clients are under no obligation to enter any information on our website, however, to participate in some of the services we offer at Loaves and Fishes, including registration for events, making online donations, or signing up for newsletters, such information collection is necessary. Below is a summary of the information we typically collect from our clients and how it is used. Because we constantly strive to bring new and better services to the community, the list below may not reflect all the most current service offerings for which information is collected. We’ll do our best to update this policy as we provide new services, so please check back often
- Volunteers: When participants become a volunteer for Loaves and Fishes, we ask for the individual’s name, telephone number, mailing address, e-mail address, date of birth, and employer or organizational affiliation, if applicable. We use this to populate our volunteer database and to contact you regarding Loaves and Fishes activities.
- Donations: When individuals/organizations donate to Loaves and Fishes, we ask that you provide us with your name, telephone number, mailing address, e-mail address, and credit card information. We use a secure third party to process your donation
- Mailing List: When you subscribe to receive our email, we ask for your name, e-mail address, and zip code
- Surveys and Sign-Up Forms: We occasionally invite people to participate in a survey or to sign up for certain activities and events
Non-personal identifiable information may be used in aggregate form to analyze the usage of our site and improve its design and interface. The information we collect will not be disclosed to third parties unless in response to a legal claim on law enforcement agency’s request.
Loaves and Fishes may share donor names and addresses with other organizations that have similar or related missions to our own, as they may do the same with their donor names and addresses. If you wish not to be included in such list sharing, please send your request to email@example.com and we will comply with that request.
The Loaves and Fishes Ministry website may contain links to other sites. Loaves and Fishes is not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this website.
Security, No Liability
This website has made commercially reasonable efforts to protect our user’s information with appropriate physical and electronic procedures to prevent unauthorized access both online and offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (such as providing a thank you letter) are granted access to personally identifiable information. Nevertheless, such security measures may not prevent all loss, misuse, or alteration of information on this website, and Loaves and Fishes is not responsible for any damages or liabilities relating to such failures. Data and communications, including email and other electronic communication, may be accessed by our authorized third parties when communicated over the internet.
Loaves and Fishes does not guarantee the full security and protection of your information. You are responsible for all applicable laws.
Feedback and Contact Information
Loaves and Fishes welcomes your questions and comments regarding this statement of Privacy if you believe that Loaves and Fishes has not adhered to this statement, please contact us for questions or concerns.
Users may provide feedback to Loaves and Fishes by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Any contact information entered when providing feedback will only be used to acknowledge or respond to that feedback.
| LOAVES AND FISHES MINISTRY OF MACON, INC.
Why we collect and enter your information
· To provide or coordinate services to clients;
· To locate other programs that may be able to assist clients;
· For functions related to payment or reimbursement from others for services provided by Loaves and Fishes Ministry;
· To carry out administrative functions, including legal, audit, personnel, oversight, contract monitoring, program evaluation, and other management functions;
· To comply with government and Funder reporting obligations;
· For research, data analysis, and community reporting purposes.
Loaves and Fishes Use and disclosure of your information
· To provide you information about our programs and to
coordinate services that you request to receive.
· To help us improve the website, understand its users and their preferences, and to market our programs and services more efficiently.
· For functions related to payment or reimbursement for services;
· To carry out administrative functions, such as legal, audit, personnel, oversight, contract monitoring, program evaluation, and other management functions;
· When required by law to the extent that use, or disclosure complies with and is limited to the requirements of the law.
· To avert a serious threat to health or safety
· To report about an individual who is believed to be a victim of abuse, neglect or domestic violence to a governmental authority (including a social service or protective services agency) authorized by law to receive reports of abuse, neglect or domestic violence.
· To a law enforcement official for a law enforcement purpose
· Academic research purposes
Your rights and choices
· Inspect your personal information that is maintained in Loaves and Fishes file, with the exception of case notes;
· Ask the agency entering data for Loaves and Fishes Ministry to correct inaccurate or incomplete information within the record;
· File a grievance regarding Loaves and Fishes Ministry’s privacy policies and practices.
· Request a copy of this full notice for more details.
|Information we collect||· Personal information that you provide us on a voluntary basis.
· Information that your browser routinely shares with websites.
|Updates||Our ministry and the laws that regulate us change from time to time, and we reserve the right to change this policy. Any changes to this policy will be posted on our website. If changes to this policy are made that permit us to make additional uses of information we had previously collected about you, we will provide you with a way to opt out of those additional uses.
|How we collect information||The public section of the website is primarily an information website that tells you about or organization and our programs and services. You do not need to provide any personal information if you simply want to browse the public section of our website and learn about what we have to offer. When we ask for your personal information, it is so that we can provide a service to you and to communicate with you about or programs.
When you visit our website, we may give you an opportunity to sign up to receive a newsletter or other materials. We may also ask for your personal information in connection with certain customizable tools and features or surveys that we may operate from time to time on our website. It will always be your choice whether to provide your personal information in order to take advantage of these features. If you elect to receive our newsletter or other advertising materials, you may subsequently elect to stop receiving those items by checking on the opt out link included in every email newsletter we send.
|Other details||This policy applies only to websites operated by Loaves and Fishes Ministry and information collected via those sites and does not apply to any other information or websites not owned by us.|